Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ofuro - Bath

Hi All,

Here in Japan they have hot bath houses, for 400yen $6.50 you can spend as much time as you like there, the bath is at 38-39 degrees. For a few days each year this time of year they put lemons in the bath. I always go down and have a bath when they do this. This was the first time Leo was old enough to take with me, so Leo, Grandad and I went there about 7pm. Its a communal bath house so if you are shy best you not go. It is real good, I can't stay in the hot bath to long but the Japanese guys can! If you are ever in Japan I recommend it, its real nice!!!

I don't know why but everytime I go there they give us a Yakult drink. I checked my blood pressure as well and that was all good. I tried to weigh myself there as well and I was to heavy for the scales  DOH! tiny Japanese :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone following my blog!!

Bruce

1 comment: